Global Auto Parts & Accessories Marketplace
Home » OEM Number » TY3226251

OEM No: TY3226251 , TY3226251 , TY32-26-251

Product Name:Brake Disc

Category :

Brake Disc

Application :
Parts NumberManufacturer



















10Suppliers for "TY3226251"
  • Dongying Xinbo Auto Parts Co., ltd

    Brake Disc TY0126251 For Mazda

  • Shanghai Vehicle Spares Imp. & Exp. Corp.
    SVS Battery List

    SVS Battery List

    We have various batterirs. For more detail information, such as terminal, length, width, height, dry weight, please check the attachment.  
  • Toyosan Enterprises(guangzhou)co. , Ltd
    Piston Rings

    Piston Rings

    Application: HYUNDAI, DAEWOO, KIA, ASIA, KOMATSU, HINO, ISUZU, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUZUKI, MAZDA, TOYOTA, ETC. OE No.: 12141-78B00, 23040-42200, 23040-72000, K4Y1-11-SCO, 13011-2960A Numbers of models: 800 Export markets: North and South America, Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia Export ratio: 81%-90%  
  • Fenghua Yujie Machinery Making Co. , Ltd.
    Maching parts

    Maching parts

    Turning, cutting, Casting, Forging, Heat treatment, etc.  
  • Changzhou ChengBiDa Company
    Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing

    Drawn Cup Needle Roller Bearing

    The outer ring of drawn cup needle roller bearing is punched with the high-quality steel sheet.The outer ring has thin wall.The drawn cup needle roller bearing has the characteristics of small radial section area,large load carrying capacity,less inertia and economic manufacture.It is suitable for small section height,or when the housing bore isn’t used for raceway,this type is recommended to use.The bearing is assembled into the housing bore under a certain pressure without further axial location.
    The drawn up needle roller bearing has two structures-with retainer and with full of needle.They are diveded into open-end type and close-end type.The structure with retainer has the single seal ring and double seal ring.
  • Braketop Automotive Co. , Ltd.
    Car Brake Disc & Drum

    Car Brake Disc & Drum

    The brake disc rotors & drums measure up to the quality standard of SAE J431- G3000, manufacture is operated under strict quality control system of ISO9002 &QS9000 & VDA6. 1, 100% inspection for material and structure and dimension and dynamic balance and trace. Mechanical property: Tensile strength: §b≥201Mpa. Hardness: HB187 – 241 Statement of graphite: 90% of the graphite is Lamella, the remainder are no more than 10%. The lamella graphite mostly is type “A” Length of graphite: According to ASTM A247 4grade – 5grade Pearlite: More than 90%  
  • Enping Tianzhixing Electronic Co. , Ltd.


    Have some tyoe of monitor  
  • Guangzhou An Chen Le Jia Auto Electronic ...
    HID Catalogue

    HID Catalogue

    Our company is an independence development and manufacture of the specialized factory. At present, our factory mainly make the HID xenon light and the HID of ballast, and our company has got TUV ISO 9001:2000 certificate, and our products have obtained E-mark certificate from EU and DOT approved from America.  
  • Laizhou Luyuan Automobile Fitting Co, Ltd
    Brake Discs

    Brake Discs

    A Subsidiary company of Shandong Haoxin Group. 600 employees, and occupies an area of about 6800 ㎡. Main products: brake rotors, brake drums for passenger vehicles. Cooperate with Brembo, Federal-Mogul, Advance,Affinia, Worldpac, MAT, KAP, STS in after market; and Chery Automobile, Great Wall Automobile, Shenyang Jinbei, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor in OEM market . ISO9002, QS9000 and TS16949 certified enterprise.  

Products for "Mazda":
Other Related OEM Number:
You can also through the following ways to search for suppliers